Welcome to the Lake Braddock Theatre Web Site. Whether you are a student, a parent or a future attendee at one of our shows, this site will fill you in on the tradition of theatre excellence at Lake Braddock Secondary School in Burke, Virginia.
Get Tickets for Shogun MacBeth here!!
Thursday, November 9 at 7:30pm,
Friday, November 10 at 8:00pm,
The Friday show is being moved to Sunday, November 12 at 12:00 Noon
If you bought tickets for Friday, you will automatically have tickets for the Sunday show. If you need to change these tickets or request a refund, iTickets will email you today (11/7). Please respond no later than Noon on Friday, Nov 10th; contact iTickets at email@example.com.
Saturday, November 11 at 2:30pm and 7:30pm
Note: If you are a Booster and did not receive an email on how to claim your tickets, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Fall "Cappies" play will be Shogun MacBeth! Performance dates: November 9, 10, 11
- Support Lake Braddock Theatre - LBT Boosters Membership
- Upcoming Restaurant Night Nov 29th at Ledo Pizza
- The Crucible won two Cappies in 2016-17!
- Best Featured Actress - Nalani Mason - First ever solo Cappie Award for a Freshman!
- Hair and Make-up - Natalie "Nori" Carreiro (LBT's 10th nomination and 4th overall, 2nd consecutive Cappie Award for category)
- The Crucible was nominated for five Cappies in 2016-17!
- Natalie Carreiro - Hair and Makeup
- Nalani Mason - Featured Actress
- Tim Ellis - Featured Actor
- J. Carlin Decker III - Supporting Actor
- Dylan Gottlieb - Actor
- Photos from The Crucible 2017
- 2017 VHSL Patriot Conference Champions for Invisible (One Act)
- Othello (2017) Second consecutive Brian Cabe Award at Folger Shakespeare Library
- Photos from Othello
- Photos from a Midsummer Night's Dream 2016!
- The Island of Dr. Moreau won 3 Cappies in 2015-16!
- Ensemble in a Play - Beast Folk
- Supporting Actor in a Play - Max Grove
- Hair and Make-up - Kendra Weingast
- The Island of Dr. Moreau was nominated for 7 Cappies in 2015-16
- PARENTS - Check out the "Year in the life of a Theatre Parent Guide"
- Click here to download the Lake Braddock Theatre Handbook
- Click here for information on why taking Theatre Arts at Lake Braddock is your best choice for an elective.