Welcome to the Lake Braddock Theatre Web Site. Whether you are a student, a parent or a future attendee at one of our shows, this site will fill you in on the tradition of theatre excellence at Lake Braddock Secondary School in Burke, Virginia.
Get pre-sale Tickets for 1776 here!!
Thursday, May 3 at 7:30pm
Friday, May 4 at 8:00pm
Saturday, May 5 at 2:30pm and 8:00pm
Note: If you are a Booster and did not receive an email on how to claim your tickets, please email email@example.com
- Congratulations to Theatre 3/4 for their State Championship 1st place performance of "As Is" in the VHSL One Act Competition!
- The Spring Musical, 1776, will be produced by the Theatre and Chorus departments this year!
- The Fall "Cappies" play was Shogun MacBeth. Congratulations to the Cast and Crew on a great performance!
- Support Lake Braddock Theatre - LBT Boosters Membership
- The Crucible won two Cappies in 2016-17!
- Best Featured Actress - Nalani Mason - First ever solo Cappie Award for a Freshman!
- Hair and Make-up - Natalie "Nori" Carreiro (LBT's 10th nomination and 4th overall, 2nd consecutive Cappie Award for category)
- The Crucible was nominated for five Cappies in 2016-17!
- Natalie Carreiro - Hair and Makeup
- Nalani Mason - Featured Actress
- Tim Ellis - Featured Actor
- J. Carlin Decker III - Supporting Actor
- Dylan Gottlieb - Actor
- Photos from The Crucible 2017
- 2017 VHSL Patriot Conference Champions for Invisible (One Act)
- Othello (2017) Second consecutive Brian Cabe Award at Folger Shakespeare Library
- Photos from Othello
- Photos from a Midsummer Night's Dream 2016!
- The Island of Dr. Moreau won 3 Cappies in 2015-16!
- Ensemble in a Play - Beast Folk
- Supporting Actor in a Play - Max Grove
- Hair and Make-up - Kendra Weingast
- The Island of Dr. Moreau was nominated for 7 Cappies in 2015-16
- PARENTS - Check out the "Year in the life of a Theatre Parent Guide"
- Click here to download the Lake Braddock Theatre Handbook
- Click here for information on why taking Theatre Arts at Lake Braddock is your best choice for an elective.