Welcome to the Lake Braddock Theatre Web Site – home of the 2014 and 2015 Patriot Conference Champions and with a 2nd place finish in the 2015 regionals we are heading to the State competition on March 8th! Whether you are a student, a parent or a future attendee at one of our shows, this site will fill you in on the tradition of theatre excellence at Lake Braddock Secondary School in Burke, Virginia. In 2014-2105 our shows will be 1984 in November (we hope you had a chance to see this show), in March 2015 the Lab show will be Fully Committed, and we will be closing with Neil Simon’s Rumors the weekend when April and May meet in 2015.
- VHSL State Competition is March 7 in Charlottesville.
- Storybook has been moved to Friday March 13 at 7 pm and Saturday March 14 at 7pm (with one more show still to be scheduled).
- Fully Committed has been moved to Thursday, March 19, 2015 7:30 pm Friday, March 20, 2015 8 pm Saturday, March 21, 2015 2:30 & 8 pm
- Support Lake Braddock Theatre – LBT Boosters Membership 2014-15
- Seeking Website Manager – Have a child in theatre? Know or want to learn the basics of WordPress? Typical time commitment is 30-45 minutes a month with summers off! Please contact email@example.com if interested.
- PARENTS – Check out the “Year in the life of a Theatre Parent Guide“
- Click here to download the Lake Braddock Theatre Handbook
- Click here for information on why taking Theatre Arts at Lake Braddock is your best choice for an elective.